ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION IN HAZARDOUS AREA
Bandung | September 16 – 18, 2014 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
Explosive Atmosphere, origin and characteristic values
- Convection, diffusion density ratio
- Flash point and combustion point
- Classification of flammable liquids into danger classes
- Explosive mixture of dust and air
- Exothermic chemical reaction and its characteristic values
- Ignition sources and their characteristic values
- Ignition flame
- Influence of electrical values
- Ex-groups, maximum experimental safe gap
- Ignition by hot surfaces
Regulation and Specifications
- Regulations concerning electrical installations in explosive atmosphere
- Potentially explosive atmosphere, electrical apparatus in acetylene plants
- IEC works
Type of Protection
- General, opening apparatus, terminals, cable and conduct entries
- Oil immersed equipments
- Pressurized appartus
- Flameproof enclosure
- General specific constructional requirements
- Installation requirements for intrinsically safe circuits
Planning, installation and operation of electrical systems in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Assessment of possible explosion risk
- Planning electrical installations for use in potentially explosive atmosphere
- Selection of apparatus
- Measuring and control equipment
- Lighting systems
Operation of electrical equipment in potentially explosive atmosphere
- Operations of electrical equipment
- Instruction of persons
- Repair of explosion-protected electrical apparatus
- Repair work not affecting the explosion protection
Switchgear for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Protection against dust and wear,
- Types of protection for electrical switchgear
Lamps and Luminaires
- General, incandescent lamps, discharge lamps, high pressure mercury lamps
- Safety luminaires, portable lights, flameproof luminaires
- Pressurized luminaires
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers involved with energy management, Electrical engineers and Technical Staff who have to deal with the aspect of electrical and industrial power system protection, control and operation.
Ir. Qamaruzzaman, MT graduated from Electrical Engineering, Bandung Institute Technology. He studied at Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Federal Republic of Germany in 1979 to add has knowledge. He has been lectures and researcher at Department of Electrical Eng ITB since 1973. He has experience in PT. Sucofindo as senior Engineer for Perum Pelabuhan II Project, as senior Engineer, Feasibility study at PT. Spektra, etc. He is actives in IEEE Society Power Electronic, Industrial Engineer, ndustrial Application sine 1986.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
Incoming search terms:
- pelatihan hazardous area
- pipeline hazardous area electrical