PIPING AND PIPELINE : DESIGN, INSTALLATION, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT
Bandung | October 14 – 16, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person
Bandung | November 04 – 06, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of applied piping and pipeline technology: design aspects of piping & pipeline system, selection of materials andtypes of pipes, flanges, valves and fittings, handling of those materials, welding & installation techniques andprocedures, and the operation, inspection and maintenance of oil & gas piping and pipeline systems.
WHAT PARTICIPANT WILL GET:
After completion of this special course participant will:
- Better understand the description, classification, requirement and specification of pipes, flanges, valvesand fittings used for oil and gas transportation operation
- Improve ability on design, installation and maintenance
- Interpret and evaluate pipeline operation performance data
- Identify and solve problems in oil and gas transportation pipeline
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical and non-technical personnel of Oil and Gas Company who involves in or concern with design,selection, handling, installation, operation and maintenance of up-stream and down-stream oil and gaspipelines and/or industrial piping and those who responsible in stability of oil and gas or industrial fluidtransportation through pipeline system.
In this specially designed practical course participants will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
1. Oil & Gas Flow Stream Characteristics, Equipment and Facilities
- Hydrocarbon Properties and Oil & Gas Fluid Flow Characteristics
- Multi-phase Flow Gathering Lines, Manifolds and Accessory Equipment
- Oil & Gas Separation Stations and Facilities
- Water Treating and Disposal Equipment, Transportation Lines & Facilities
- Gas Treating and Processing Equipment, Transmission Lines & Facilities
2. Piping & Pipeline Materials, Standards and Codes
- Steel Materials for Piping & Pipeline
- Metallic Materials for Valves, Flanges and Fittings
- Piping Manufacturing Methods and Variation ofProducts
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Related Standards and Codes
- API 5L Line Pipe Specifications
3. Pipeline Operation Principles
- Piping & Pipeline Layout, Topography and Configuration
- Principles of Fluid Flow and Practical Flow Equation
- Multi-phase and Single-phase Oil & Gas Transportation/Transmission Practice
- Pump Operation in Oil and Water Pipeline system
- Compressor Operation in Gas Pipeline system
4. ANSI B.31 Series Standards and Requirements
- Preliminary Selection of Economic Diameter for Minimum Investment
- Stress Formula for Wall Thickness and Design Pressure Computation
- Pipeline Economics Computation Methods
- Oil or Water Transportation Pipeline Design Concept
- Gas Transmission Pipeline Design Concept
5. Pipeline Construction and Installation
- Choice of Design Procedure
- Stress Computation Methods in Design and Construction
- Pipeline Concrete Coating Parameters
- Hydrostatic Testing Requirements
- Construction/Installation Material Requirements
6. Pipeline Maintenance and Pigging Operation
- Potential Operating Problems and Maintenance of Pipeline Systems
- Inspection Techniques for Potential Failures and Wall Thickness & MAWP Reduction
- Pipeline Cleaning and Pigging Operations
- Pipeline Internal Maintenance and Chemical Injection
- Pipeline External Maintenance and the Cathodic Protection
7. Access Fittings for Maintenance, Chemical Injection and Monitoring
- Access Fitting Specifications, Configurations and Materials
- Chemical Injection, Fluid Sampling and Monitoring Equipment & Facilities
- Chemical Inhibitor, Scale Inhibitor and Biocide Materials
- On-line Corrosion and Scale Monitoring Techniques
- NACE Standards and Computation Methods for Pipeline Monitoring
This specially designed course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Piping & Pipeline training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
Incoming search terms:
- who is responsible for maintenance of fuel gas installations