Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 03 – 06 Juni 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 08 – 11 Sepember 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 12 – 15 October 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Need for the course on Piping Technology in form of distance learning i.e. through correspondence has been long felt by the prospective and existing piping professionals. This correspondence course will initiate you to prepare and develop plot plans & equipment layouts so that you can attempt to prepare the piping layouts, their sizing, selection of components, design analysis and finally to understand the need of documents for piping erections, assembly, testing and inspections.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is useful for fresh & experienced engineers or engineers desiring to shift to piping engineering disciplines. The course is continuously revised for the updated technology.
PIPING TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY OUTLINE
- Coverage Piping Technology
- Introduction about Process Industries worldwide
- List of Piping components used in Industries, their introduction, applications.
- Local process plants, fabricators, engineering companies, consultants, and site Erection contractors.
- Basic Engineering Knowledge on Engineering materials, Strength of materials, Fluid Mechanics etc.
- Understanding of Process Flow, P&I Diagrams, Interpretations, Plot Plan & Equipment layout generation.
- Introduction to ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 and other codes related to Process Piping and Pipelines.
- Selection of Piping Components (Flanges, Fittings, Valves, Supports, Expansion Joint etc.)
- Selection & Application of Pumps.
- Selection & Application of Compressor.
- Piping Plan, Pipe Sizing, Development of Isometric drawings.
- Flow and Pressure Drop Calculations.
- Selection of Materials for Process piping components.
- Stress Analysis, Flexibility Stress Analysis.
- Fabrication, including Welding, particularly for piping components.
- Introduction to Piping Flow and Pressure Drop Evaluation & Stress Analysis Software.
- Inspection & Quality Control
- Quality control and assurance for raw materials, components and during erection stages
- Special Testing for Piping systems.
- Non Destructive Examination of piping
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
17 – 20 Maret 2015
03 – 06 Juni 2015
08 – 11 Sepember 2015
12 – 15 October 2015
4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout Piping Technology Training
- Training Kit