Work Program &Budget, Authorization for Expenditure and Plan of Development (WP&B, AFE and POD)
Jayakarta Suite Hotel & Spa, BANDUNG| April 11-13, 2011 | US$ 890,-/participant
Production Sharing Contracts needs approvals for Work Program &Budget, Authorization for Expenditure and Plan of Development from BP Migas. The approvals are based on the economic and optimal management of the programs. Therefore, the understanding of petroleum business, economic evaluation and management optimization.
To understand Petroleum Economic Evaluation needs knowledge of petroleum proven reserve and production, price, costs, government takes, contractor profit, minimum return and Production Sharing Contract.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Dynamics of Petroleum Business
- Methods to Measure Profit Indicators
- Government Take from Tax and non Tax
- Production Sharing Contract
- Work Program and Budget
- Authorization for Expenditure
- Plan of Development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Financial Analyst
- Project Engineering and Economic Team
- Development Planning Team
- Geophysicist and Geologist
- Reservoir Engineers, Production Engineers and Drilling Engineers
- Anybody who wish to learn the course subjects
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR
In this comprehensive course, you will be assisted by a compatible Instructor:
Widjajono Partowidagdo is a Professor in Petroleum Economics and Field Management at the Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), a member of National Energy Council, a member of Supervision Team for Increasing Petroleum Production at Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and advisor for Association of Petroleum National Companies and Indonesian Petroleum Engineers Association.
He was the Head of the Research Group in Drilling and Production Engineering and Management of Oil and Gas at the Faculty of Earth Sciences and Mineral Technology, ITB from 2005-2007, Head of Graduate Program in Development Studies ITB from 1993-2004, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Mining Technology and Senate Member of ITB from 1994-1997 and Coordinator for Research in Sustainable Development at the Inter-University Center for Economics, University of Indonesia from 1989-1992.
He received his Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering from ITB, MSc in Petroleum Engineering, MSc in Operations Research, MA in Economics and PhD with a dissertation on “An Oil and Gas Supply and Economics Model for Indonesia” from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
He has written three books (in Indonesian): Management and Economy of Oil and Gas, 2002; Understanding Development and Policy Analysis, 2004; and Petroleum and Energy in Indonesia, Problems and Policy Analysis, 2009. He was a coordinating author of Agenda 21, Energy for Sustainable Development, Coordinating Ministry of Environment and UNDP, 2000.
schedule, tuition & facilities:
Language : Bahasa Indonesia
Text & Handouts : English & Bahasa Indonesia
January 10-12, 2011
Duration : 3 days
Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions; Quality Training Material (Hardcopy and Softcopy); Quality Training Kits; Convenient Training Facilities at Four Star Hotel; Refreshment and luncheons, Certificate of Completion, Dinner with entertainment at the cozy restaurant
Integrated Quality Training Material· (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open· discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Golden Flower Hotel, BANDUNG
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
Registration Fee: (Exclude accommodation)
Registration until March 04, 2011
- o US$ 890,-/participant from 1 (one) Company
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant· attends the Training
- Attendees are Training sessions and are not permitted to attend·expected to all attend basis. on a partial
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, October 06, 2009 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the· fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.
Incoming search terms:
- AUTHORIZATON FOR EXPENDITURE COURCE
- Authorization for Expenditure oil and gas
- authorization for expenditure oil and gas pdf